The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Big 3-0!!!!

So I've been told that turning 30 is the best thing ever...the beginning of the rest of your life. I'm hopeful for this to take the wonderful adventure that has been the last 30 years and create a new chapter w/ the next 30! I've had a wonderful time celebrating with Courtney a couple nights ago w/ dinner w/o kids...Huge thanks to Auntie Katie-who on a side note is going to be the mommy of a baby girl!!! Also, great times with the kids, if you include screaming and fighting as great times, hey, it's my life w/ all 3 home for the summer and 102 heat index outside:-)!! We've gotten used to the relaxed schedule this summer...but I feel it's time to ramp it up and put an orderly schedule if you will into effect so they have certain things to do w/o driving me or each other crazy several days a week.
On a segway...Courtney has left for a week long trip to Wisconsin on the TransWisconsin "Race"-it's gonna be a mountain bike touring ride for he and a couple buddies, complete w/ tent camping, lots of exploration and 620 miles on the bike over the next week. I still can't comprehend how he can pound it all out, but I know he can accomplish anything he makes his mind up to, so it will be so exciting to hear all the fun stories and posts throughout the week and after he gets home too!
So, here's to the next chapter for me!! My 30's will be fantastic, or at last that's what they all say:-)! Now, to go sit outside for 1 1/2 hrs at swimming lessons!!! Have a good one and talk w/ you all soon!!

1 comment: