The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Monday, January 31, 2011

Grays SOOO EARLY!!!!

So, at the ripe old age of 30, I seem to have more gray hairs than brown, and they take over more every day!!!!  Getting ready today I have finally decided to give into my sister and color my hair, when I loose another 5 lbs....I'm doing a 5 lb challenge through WW.  You set a goal, non food related, for every 5 lbs you loose.  I have 1.5 more lbs to go before I get to my first 5 lb goal, I started this 2 weeks ago, which will be a haircut, much needed and I've decided to set my 2nd goal to be a color job, haven't colored my hair since I was 19.....now all I need to figure out is stay the same color as my currently brown hairs:-) or to go lighter????  I look forward to any thoughts on the subject, I stink at making decisions like this!!!

3 comments: