The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Friday, January 14, 2011

Weirdness....

The weirdness that is trying to text your blog post is that it comes in 3 sections out of order....so I guess I'll keep this to a minimum and only post something 150 words or less from now on:-).  My hubby feels that I'm not posting enough and don't have any pics, can't figure it all out, so he's gonna help out he's told me and also posted here!!  He obviously doesn't have his hands full with the 5 or more blogs he has, I lost count....and the several that he's helping to take over this year too...what can I say, the man LOVES TO BLOG!!!!  So, on with things....time to bathe Abbie and be all ready for our competition tomorrow morning, bright and early at 8am...Momma is a nervous ball of crazy and the girls have no idea to even be nervous, so I guess it's all me....I'll update on Sunday as to how all went!!  Have a wonderful weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment