The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary to the best husband ever!!

So, today at 4 pm officially:-), my husband and I will celebrate 9 years of wedded bliss!!!  It's been such an honor and priviledge to walk alongside such a wonderful man for these last years!!  Yes, we've had our ups and downs(AKA, 3 children in 3 years), but we've mustered the strength and love to carry on and barrel through life's crazy adventures/rollercoaster.  We are going out for dinner tonight and that will be the 1st time since, ever, that we will be able to go on our exact anniversary since we got married!!!  We are going to take the tandem out for a ride, in true Hilton style and have dinner and drinks in peace;-).  If I knew how to post pictures, I sure would.  I'll pester my other half to get right on that for me!!!  Here's to another wonderful 50 years honey....I love you more than words can say!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment