The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Look!!!

Time for a new look, since I haven't written anything forever...sorry about that:-(.  I always want to write things and have ideas but I'm not anywhere near a computer, so my ideas fly out the window as fast as I get them.

We are now at the end of this school year, Patrick has graduated from pre-school and is ready for kindergarten RIGHT NOW!!!!!  We keep counting down the days until he gets to go to Hillside with his sisters, they can't seem to get here soon enough!!  Abbie is almost done with 1st grade, and has flied through with flying colors!!  She is so excited to be an almost 2nd grader and I can't believe she's still only 6, trust me, I asked her the other day whether she was still 6, and she laughed and said, "Of course Mommy, my birthday's not until August!!"  She seems so grown up for a little 6 yr old!  And speaking of size, Patrick is now just a few inches shorter than Abbie and they wear the same size shoes and could share clothes if Abbie wouldn't mind super heros and Power Rangers:-)!!  Austyn is a huge growing weed!!!!  She is now 8, getting ready for 3rd grade, and is now one of the tallest girls in her class and is beginning to show the early signs of puberty rearing it's somewhat ugly head, can you say hormonal mood swings in an 8 year old???!!!  She is always going and has TONS of friends that she now roams the neighborhood with.  She has powered through her 2nd grade year, and her teacher has almost survived her first year of teaching with a very rambunctious class too:-)!

The girls are deciding to part ways this next year in activities, as Abbie is going to pursue gymnastics, Austyn is going to continue with dance.  I was hoping that they would at least choose the same activity, but I also want them to be happy with what they are doing, and that they thrive in their chosen sports.  So here we go on the roller coaster next fall, but we will be getting a small break for a few short weeks, then back at the grind!!  Patrick is wanting to do flag football this fall, which should be lots of fun for him to learn an organized sport and the basics of football!!  It will be cute to watch him run around too:-)!

Mommy and Daddy are keeping busy with all the little things, oh and Daddy has been training for his upcoming 200 mile gravel race this weekend!!!  I'm soooo looking forward to a vacation, even if it is just for 3 days!!  We get to travel to a new state, and see another small town, which I love to do!!  I keep trying to figure out how I'm gonna cram everything into the weekend to get the maximum enjoyment out of the weekend.  I'm sure it will all come together!!  Well, here's hoping for a lot less time between now and the next posting!!  Good night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment