The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm an Auntie:-)!!!!!


Little Miss Emmalynn Joy Miles entered our wonderful, crazy world last night at 11:10pm. She's weighing in at 7 lbs 1.6 oz and 20 in. long, born on 10-20-2010(that's pretty cool too!) Katie is doing well, especially for laboring for 36 hrs and 3 1/2 hrs of pushing resulting in a forcep delivery in just 1 AWESOME push:-)!!!! I was able to be there about 24 hrs total of the 36 with which she was in labor-huge thank you to my wonderful husband and in laws for putting up with my kiddos the last couple days so I was able to be apart of Katie and Richard's amazing daughter's entrance into this world! I spent most of my time in the waiting room w/ Mom and Dad, but around 7:45 last night, our good friend Shelby, came and got me saying Katie wanted me. So, naive Anna went into the room hearing the nurse tell Katie we were starting to push(I honestly thought she wanted my advice on whether she was to start pushing or not). So, for the next 3+ hours I helped Katie and Richard through the pushing process and actually didn't pass out(I know, I can birth 3 children, but the sight of blood/stitches/etc. can make me throw up or pass out like a little girl:-)! Our sweet girl gave her Momma some awesome challenges along the way, but everyone is so excited, and kind of still feeling like we can't believe she's actually here(very surreal)! She's just perfect in every way and looks like both Mommy and Daddy w/ her awesome dark hair and eyes, like Daddy and her beautiful button nose and chubby cheeks, like her Mommy!! I just can't seem to get enough of our little girl(yes, I said our-Katie's my baby girl, so therefore Emmie is ours too:-) and can't wait until we're watching her 5 days a week and getting love and enjoy this awesome treasure that the Lord has bestowed on the Hopper/Hilton/Miles family!!! We love you little Miss Emmie!!!

1 comment: