The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, so hopefully I am back from my ridiculous almost 4 month hiatus on the blogging front, and back to the land of the living/blogging:-)! Lots has happened since early July in our household...imagine! School started in mid August w/ the girls being in 1st and 2nd grade and Patrick being in 4 day a week afternoon preschool. I've been continuing to work for my Dad 3 afternoons a week while Patrick is in school, been walking with a dear friend 3 morning a week, started back on Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago(I know, shock and awe:-) and trying to get all my "motherly/wifely" duties done in all the spare time that is now.... I feel like I'm constantly running and can never get all that needs to be done accomplished, but somehow I am always able to finish all of my to do list by weeks end, only by God's grace, I've finally figured out:-).
Wow, that is easy to sum up the last 4 months in a nutshell(paragraph).... So, that leads us up to now! Now consists of constantly counting WW points to try and get back down to where I was over 2 years ago and be back to being skinnier than my hubby, who, by the way, has finally broke the wall of his weight loss blockade and is down a good 15 lbs in the last couple months. I'm finding that this time around is much easier than the first time. I was pretty adjusted after the first few days, and lost almost 7 lbs last week, eekk!!!! I'm hoping for another 3 or 4 this week to be almost at my 5% goal!!! I'm so excited to be back where I was before and personally can't wait to wear the clothes that have been in my basement the last year too!!!
In transition, we've been very busy with our normal routine of dance, gymnastics, watching some awesome cyclocross races, which Daddy is doing just awesome at, and on our way to learning so much more in Sunday School(the kids that is) and meeting new Moms/friends in the awesome MOPS group I've joined, took long enough if you ask me:-)....and finding just enough time to spend together as a family to remember why we're here day in and day out!!
So, now that I've typed my way through the most boring, not making sense movie I've ever seen...I'm off to my night of watching a little DVR shows!! Have a great one all and I will be back in just a few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment