The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Skinny Jeans"

So, I know my "skinny jeans" are not the best around being a size 14 and all, but an accomplishment none the less!!  I haven't comfortably fit into these since buying 2 years ago, actually as of last month when it started getting cold, I tried the "dreaded" jeans on and couldn't pull up over my big booty!!  So, I guess this whole diet and exercise thing is really working after all:-)!
When I was 26, losing the almost 70 lbs seemed like a piece of cake, not so much at 30 I'm afraid:-(.  I don't know if it was because we were so busy and active then with 3 little ones 4 and under, or if my willingness/willpower was stronger then than now...who knows?!  I will admit my will power is much lower now, still haven't figured out why, but I want to officially be smaller than my ever shrinking husband, so I feel thats good motivation so far!  I've had a hectic last couple weeks w/ my sister having her baby, which by the way, I can't seem to get enough of, and life getting in the way of my regular walking schedule w/ my awesome friend Molly, I was up 1 lb this week after losing 3 lbs the week before which made me just 2 lbs away from my first 5% loss on WW.  So, now that things are getting more back to normal, I'm hoping to loose now 3 lbs to get me to my 5% on Monday and hitting both the YMCA now that it's getting cooler and walking hopefully 4 days a week with Molly to put things into high gear to reach my 10% by Christmas:-)!!
I have had so many people around me who have been able to loose some awesome amounts of weight this last year, that it is worth the hunger pains(stomach currently growling) and the gradual pain that occurs after a good workout!  So, needless to say, I'm super psyched that I could actually zip my "skinny jeans" and can't wait until my size 12 "skinny jeans" fit again too:-)!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice job girl!!! :)
    it sure was a lot easier in my early 20s. This shit is harder and harder every year!

    You'll be in those 12s in no time, though :)

    ReplyDelete