The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Poopy Butt....

So, while back in the saddle of Weight Watchers and exercise, my first week was a weight loss of 7lbs!! However the 2nd week wasn't near as beautiful. Although I didn't gain any weight, I didn't loose any either:-(. I walked 3 days last week and ran around like a chicken w/ my head cut off, yet managed to exceed my "extra" 35 points for the week and dipped into the activity points...ugh! Then, while talking w/ some friends at bowling on Sunday, I realized that either WW has changed their points system or I have too many points. My sister and another friend have recently done WW and had close to 6-8 pts less than I currently do, which is weird. So, Courtney and I have decided to decrease my points from 29 a day(which, quite honestly, I can't use every day unless I don't eat correctly:-) to 26 and see if that helps w/ a loss this week, and try to stay out of my "extra points" too, and definitely my activity ones...man, that's lots of points talk:-)! We're going to the YMCA later today to re-sign up for this year(it expired the end of August) and Patrick is dead set on staying to play, so I'm thinking a good weight circuit since I walked for 75 minutes this morning will be in order. (Sorry, incessant rambling, needed to get it all off my chest)...
So, other than weight loss disgust, we've been doing well. My sister is almost 4 weeks from her due date, and I can't wait to be an Auntie!!!! Sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! It's been almost 4 1/2 yrs since a baby in this family and it's about time:-)! Although, who knew these words would ever come out of my mouth, but I'm glad it's not me having to push that baby out this time(sorry, Katie!). Courtney is finally over his cold it appears and the kids have remained cold free since school started, yahooey! That makes me one happy Momma!!! Well....long boring rambling done....Patrick won't leave me alone to help set up his bike in Daddy's shop, so until next time, have an awesome day and enjoy this wonderful fall season w/ you and yours!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm on a plataeu this week with my weightloss. It sucks. Scale hasn't BUDGED this week.
    I'm hoping it's just my metabolism freaking out temporarily. If I even have ANY metabolism left... haha :)

    Glad you guys stayed healthy! seems like everyone has been sick lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job getting back on track with weight watchers! you can do it anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I don't want people to think I just had my niece when I start watching her, so it's imparitive to loose, loose, loose:-0!!!! Oh, and it's much better for me too:-)

    ReplyDelete