The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The beginning of the Hilton Blog!

So, I've started a blog! I've decided that without a whole lot of adult interaction, this would be the perfect time to start this up! To start things out, I'm a psuedo-stay at home mom, I work part time, 6 hrs a week for my Dad, as his receptionist at the church, and 2 hours a week, cleaning said church, and occasionally do part time drop in child care too. Sounds crazy, but all is going good with trying to provide for my family what I can and still fulfilling my duties as mother, wife and home manager! A little about me, for those of you who don't know! I am married to the most wonderful, caring beautiful man in the world, Courtney!! He and I have been married for 8 years in early July. We've been through so much together and I still get butterflies every time I see him and can't wait to see what the Lord has next for our lives together!!! On the Mom end of things, I'm an almost 30 year old mom of 3 wonderful and active kiddos!! My oldest is Austyn, she will be 7 on March 16, ugh! My middle beauty is Abbie, who will be 5 1/2 at the end of February and my baby, Patrick, who will be 4 in early May. They are all the highlight of my life and everything I could have ever imagined for my life!!! Well, that's a little about me, tomorrow onto the craziness that is the Hiltons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment