The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Monday, February 8, 2010

Who ordered this new snow?!?!

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, enough is enough already!!! I'll surrender! Uncle!!! We have got to start spring sometime this year, right??? I think I'm so fed up with all this snow and ice and yuck! I have 3 little kids that are officially driving each other nuts with their stircraziness, a Mom and Dad who are about to throw the kids out in the snow to camp out there and a car that appreciates the initiation into winter, being it's first and all, but golly molly! I'm hoping to find some things in the following "ending" weeks of winter to help curb our stir crazy family. Any thoughts on the matter?? I'm open to any and all ideas, although free ones are always terrific! My mother in law suggested going to Open Gym night at the YMCA, which I have to check the schedule on, but beyond that, I think I'm out of ideas right about now. I feel like the other parents we see at the mall play place are about to become our new best friends if we don't find other outlets for creative loud play here soon! What fun things do you currently do or did when you were growing up to pass the winter blues away??? I look forward to any and all ideas to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment