The Craziness that is the Hiltons!

Wonderful times and memories from my family to yours!

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When will there ever be enough time?

I have come across a common problem with me. I'm either too busy or bored out of my mind! The last couple months have been pretty low key after losing the job cleaning the church building we meet in. My wonderful Daddy took my inexperienced secretary of a self and allowed me to help him out 6 hours a week while Patrick is in preschool, which was just the right amount of hours to feel like I'm contributing something so my family can buy groceries and still fulfill my duties here at home also. Then my eager self accepted a cleaning position with my Dad's church just a month ago, which ends up being around 2 hours once a week, which the kids have helped with quite a bit(yes, they love to clean toilets, who knew?) And if this wasn't enough, I found someone needing part time child care, which I love Patrick to have a playmate and the extra cash helps too(groceries:-))! I love being active and busy, but I always seem to be all or nothing these last couple years! I just think I have a problem finding the balance between doing something but not too much... How do I find that right amount of time? I don't even have time for a workout lately, ugh! How does one find a balance in it all??

No comments:

Post a Comment